Senior Software Developer
Position: Senior Software Developer
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Software Developer to join our experienced software product team. You will report directly to the CTO and assist with all functions of software coding and design. Your primary focus will be to provide scalable solutions to data and security requirements via APIs and cloud solutions. This role will drive the conversion of a v1 POC into a scalable platform.
To ensure success as a Senior Software Developer, you should have a rock-solid working knowledge of Node.js, APIs, and security requirements, and the ability to rapid-prototype new solutions and technology quickly, and the ability to work in a team environment. Ultimately, a top-notch contributor needs to provide support for both the team and for Junior Developers and provides valuable support to the product & sales while continually improving their coding and design skills.
Meenta is a venture-backed pre-series A company looking for developers who will form the foundation of a scalable team and will grow in company-level leadership. Communication skills both within the developer team and across the functional business units will be important.
- Node.js (5-10 years)
- Algolia Search API/UI and Data models. (or equivalent Distributed Search Services)
- Firebase Hosting/Authentication/Functions (or equivalent Cloud function platform)
- Rest API design and support. (ExpressJS or equivalent framework), Strong understanding of REST patterns, rate limiting, key management, and rotation.
- Strong understanding of front-end frameworks, coding patterns, and browser-based solutions.
- AngularJS, Vue.js or equivalent framework.
- Cypress.io testing framework
- Google GCP
- Working knowledge of HIPAA requirements.
- Understanding of HL7 requirements.
- Proven CI/CD experience in any cloud-based service environment.
Nice To Have:
- Working experience in Snowflake Health Platform.
- Data Lakes
- Lab Software integrations.
- Understanding of EDI formats
Potential First Projects
The following is a selection of the projects that this position will be asked to address.
- Development of REST API for HIPAA Compliant Algolia Key Management Service.
- Development of an HL7 API for duplex health reporting. This will enable the Meenta Marketplace of solutions to expand to a larger (post covid) suite of clinical products.
- Design and Development of a Snowflake Data lake for platform metrics for resale to the clinical market.