- Requires just one test, all other OTC antigen home tests require 2 tests.
- Gives results in 15 minutes, all other OTC antigen home tests need 2 tests, 1 - 3 days apart.
- Is clinically proven for use without symptoms.
- Uses a protective child adapter to ensure swabbing children is safe and comfortable.
- Collect your sample while recording your test activation number.
- Ship the sample(s) to the lab using the included return shipping mailer.
- Fill out forms and view results in Meenta Testing.
The QuickVue SARS Antigen Test detects SARS-CoV-2 antigens directly from anterior nares swab specimens. The QuickVue SARS Antigen Test provides accurate and reliable results in 10 minutes, allowing for testing of patients suspected of COVID-19/2019-nCoV in near-patient testing environments.Due to exceptionally high demand, this product has been placed on backorder status. However, you can still place your order now to be first in line when they arrive. If you can’t wait, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will match you to another product that fits your testing needs.
By using molecular diagnostics, St. Jude's can identify the pathogens by specific genetic markers. They also look at specific genetic codes that can lead to the drug resistance and provide the drug resistance marker profile. Unlike many conventional laboratory tests, molecular genetic testing provides exceptional specificity and accuracy, leading to timely diagnosis and effective, personalized treatments.