- Collect and scan your samples into any pool size.
- Ship the tubes to the lab using the included return shipping mailer.
- View your results in Meenta Pooling.
- Requires just one test, all other OTC antigen home tests require 2 tests.
- Gives results in 15 minutes, all other OTC antigen home tests need 2 tests, 1 - 3 days apart.
- Is clinically proven for use without symptoms.
- Uses a protective child adapter to ensure swabbing children is safe and comfortable.
- Collect your sample while recording your test activation number.
- Ship the sample(s) to the lab using the included return shipping mailer.
- Fill out forms and view results in Meenta Testing.
The QuickVue SARS Antigen Test detects SARS-CoV-2 antigens directly from anterior nares swab specimens. The QuickVue SARS Antigen Test provides accurate and reliable results in 10 minutes, allowing for testing of patients suspected of COVID-19/2019-nCoV in near-patient testing environments. Currently, available test kits will expire as early as March 8th, 2022.
- Purpose: This is a genetic test to help identify the safest and most appropriate psychotropic medication for mental health patients
- Benefits: Choose the correct medications faster, reducing wasted time and expenses on drugs that won't work
- Technology: RT-PCR-based genetic test on cheek swab samples resulting in a PDF report of specific medication recommendations (1-2 week turnaround time)