- Purpose: This is a genetic test to help identify the safest and most appropriate psychotropic medication for mental health patients
- Benefits: Choose the correct medications faster, reducing wasted time and expenses on drugs that won't work
- Technology: RT-PCR-based genetic test on cheek swab samples resulting in a PDF report of specific medication recommendations (1-2 week turnaround time)
The Ellume COVID-19 Home Test is the only over-the-counter (OTC) antigen home test that:
- Requires just one test, all other OTC antigen home tests require 2 tests.
- Gives results in 15 minutes, all other OTC antigen home tests need 2 tests, 1 - 3 days apart.
- Is clinically proven for use without symptoms.
- Uses a protective child adapter to ensure swabbing children is safe and comfortable.
This Lucira COVID-19 All-In-One Test can be performed at home or in a medical office and provide results within 30 minutes. Just order your test, collect your sample, upload a photo of your test unit, and get your results PDF (good for travel to US and Canada).
The 15-minute BinaxNOW™ COVID-19 Ag Card, a rapid antigen test, was designed alongside the revolutionary NAVICA™ digital system for testing in CLIA-waived settings like universities, offices, pharmacies, long term care facilities.
BinaxNOW Ag Card At-Home OTC COVID-19 One-Pack Test, NAVICA app, and eMed digital health solution, includes PDF Report (Good For Travel)
The 15-minute BinaxNOW™ COVID-19 Ag Card Home Test is a complete at-home solution to rapid COVID-19 testing. This BinaxNOW COVID test is the first FDA/EUA-authorized, virtually guided, COVID-19 rapid test with automated results reporting. Live testing support from eMed Certified Guides ensures improved sample collection and confidence in results. This product is good to use for international re-entry into the United States for one person.
- Purpose: This is a PCR-based test for the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Benefits: Get reliable, accurate COVID-19 test results.
- Technology: RT-PCR-based genetic test on saliva samples resulting in a PDF report that is good for travel (24-48 hour turnaround time from sample receipt)
MicroGenDX is now offering pooled, saliva-based testing as a way for groups to test for COVID-19 on a more regular and affordable basis. Saliva samples are collected and sent to the lab, where they are combined in pools of four and tested for SARS-CoV-2, allowing for more efficient testing strategies, particularly in areas of low COVID-19 incidence.
The need for a highly accurate test does not mean that you need to provide a nasal swab sample. Leading researchers agree that for RT-PCR-based testing, the use of saliva saliva-based tests can provide an easier collection method while maintaining the high accuracy standards using swab samples. MicroGenDX Laboratories is now one of the world leaders in providing this type of test, allowing you to simplify your sample collection with confidence.
Meenta, in coordination with our Strategic Partners, can provide supervise tests to staff. Test oversight is only performed by properly trained personnel to ensure a seamless test experience. Note: Antigen tests are the only type of diagnostic tests that can be self-administered, and can only fulfill the ETS in combination with telehealth services such as MeentaMed.
This rapid antigen test makes it fast and easy to self-test for COVID-19 anywhere.