Donate to discoveries, not overhead.
If you have a loved one touched by disease and want to make a measurable impact, we can help.
There are more than 6,800 rare diseases affecting 25 million to 30 million Americans (1), yet only about 5 percent have treatments (2, 3). However, giving to traditional charity organizations can feel like throwing money into a black hole. Some offer stories of patients being treated, others offer a community to rally your spirits, but none offer a direct and concrete connection between your giving and scientific discovery. Here at Meenta, we have two values that we hold dear:
- Transparency: Disease researchers should engage donors by explaining what was actually done with their donation and how that research provides insights that could lead to a cure.
- Give First: Charitable organizations shouldn’t use your donations to pay for “overhead.” They should be curing disease.
That’s why, in the Meenta Cures program, we provide the first, tax-deductible path toward donating directly to specific research experiments, that could lead to a cure for the disease that you are passionate about. We connect real researchers with donors to help tell you the story of how your money is changing science in concrete ways. We also promise that 100% of your donation will go directly towards research.
Get started in three easy steps:
- Sign up for a tax-deductible Meenta Cures donor campaign.
- Get matched with a leading scientist doing cutting-edge research.
- Engage directly with scientists to learn how you are helping them find a cure.
Sign up here: