- Purpose: This is a genetic test to inform patient medication plans
- Benefits: Choose the correct medications faster, reducing wasted time and expenses on drugs that won't work
- Technology: RT-PCR-based genetic test on cheek swab samples resulting in a PDF report of specific medication recommendations (1-2 week turnaround time)
Purpose: To raise the standard of care for male fertility testing by providing critical new information about sperm quality that can predict fertility potential and guide treatment planning. Benefits:
- Goes beyond the typical fertility parameters of sperm count, concentration, motility and morphology.
- Assesses underlying epigenetic factors that may impact a sperm’s ability to fertilize the egg.
- Provides insight to which fertility treatment is most likely to succeed.
- 6 times more predictive of pregnancy than standard semen analysis1 .
- Allows men to take ownership of their role in fertility.
By testing genetic variants, our patient-centric approach optimizes relief and minimizes side effects of ineffective & unnecessary medication treatments.