ACON Laboratories, Inc.
The FlowFlex Rapid Lateral Flow Antigen Test Kit uses the latest patented technology to detect proteins, ensuring that it can detect new strains of the COVID-19 virus. Using a simple nasal swab within 2cm of the nose makes it extremely easy to administer an accurate test. Just order your test, collect your sample, upload a photo of your test unit, and get your results PDF (good for travel to US and Canada).
Cue’s molecular COVID-19 test combines fast results and ease of use with the accuracy of central lab technology, all in one device that fits in the palm of your hand. Currently, available test kits will expire as early as June 13, 2022.
Are you symptomatic and in need of an ultra-fast COVID-19 test? Instead of waiting days for an answer like some RT-PCR based tests, the Carestart COVID-19 Antigen Test for nasal swabs can yield results in just 15-30 minutes and could be perfect for you. Currently, available test kits will expire as early as June 30, 2022.
The Ellume COVID-19 Home Test is the only over-the-counter (OTC) antigen home test that:
- Requires just one test, all other OTC antigen home tests require 2 tests.
- Gives results in 15 minutes, all other OTC antigen home tests need 2 tests, 1 - 3 days apart.
- Is clinically proven for use without symptoms.
- Uses a protective child adapter to ensure swabbing children is safe and comfortable.
Mesa Biotech, Inc
The rapid Accula SARS-CoV-2 Test uses Oscar™ PCR technology to shorten times and provide a result in 30 minutes. It combines the accuracy of PCR with the speed and simplicity of rapid antigen tests, delivering visual results.
- Collect your sample while recording your test activation number.
- Ship the sample(s) to the lab using the included return shipping mailer.
- Fill out forms and view results in Meenta Testing.
The need for a highly accurate test does not mean that you need to provide a nasal swab sample. Leading researchers agree that for RT-PCR-based testing, the use of saliva saliva-based tests can provide an easier collection method while maintaining the high accuracy standards using swab samples. MicroGenDX Laboratories is now one of the world leaders in providing this type of test, allowing you to simplify your sample collection with confidence.
- Purpose: This is a PCR-based test for the virus that causes COVID-19, and includes testing for the specific viral variant.
- Benefits: Get reliable, accurate COVID-19 test results.
- Technology: RT-PCR-based genetic test on saliva samples resulting in a PDF report that is good for travel (24-48 hour turnaround time from sample receipt)
MicroGenDX is now offering pooled, saliva-based testing as a way for groups to test for COVID-19 on a more regular and affordable basis. Saliva samples are collected and sent to the lab, where they are combined in pools of four and tested for SARS-CoV-2, allowing for more efficient testing strategies, particularly in areas of low COVID-19 incidence.
Diagnostic Solutions Laboratory
The GI-Microbial Assay Plus quantitatively assesses a patient’s microbiome with attention to bacterial, parasitic, and viral pathogens that can cause disease, disrupt the normal microbial balance, and contribute to chronic GI illness. This panel includes a test for zonulin, which can be used as an added measure of intestinal permeability.
Meenta, in coordination with our Strategic Partners, can provide supervise tests to staff. Test oversight is only performed by properly trained personnel to ensure a seamless test experience. Note: Antigen tests are the only type of diagnostic tests that can be self-administered, and can only fulfill the ETS in combination with telehealth services such as MeentaMed.