If you have questions, we have answers, just ask us!
Female Adult Health Screen (Ages 40-65) with Private Phlebotomy (Blood draw) included !
$564.50 per test
- Helps Individuals who want to take ownership of their health by providing the latest screening, predictive, and diagnostic testing available to assess their General health with an additional focus on Cardiovascular insult and female health because unlike any other Clinical Diagnostics marketplace we offer convenient, unfettered access to validated tests.
- Purpose: This blood test is for anyone ages 40-65 interested in a comprehensive look at their overall and heart health, with additional tests for female hormones
- Benefits: Prevent heart disease by first learning more about your own risk factors
- Sample type: Blood
- Technology: Chemistry
- Turnaround time: 5-7 days from receipt in the lab
- Convenient: schedule the at-home blood draw directly with a phlebotomist (included with test)
- Comprehensive: includes 22 tests for heart health, customized for the 40-65 age range
- Fast: 5-7 day turn-around-time from when the lab received the sample
In addition to providing a general wellness baseline, this test will inform you of your risks for cardiovascular disease. Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men, women, and people of most racial and ethnic groups in the United States. One person dies every 36 seconds in the United States from cardiovascular disease. The risk of heart disease increases with age. Our medical experts have designed this heart test panel along with the expertise of Boston Heart Diagnostics specifically for people aged 40-65 wanting to learn more about their risk of heart disease based on the latest science.
If you are in the prime of your life, don’t let illness rob you of your health. Even if you currently feel fine, this panel can give you confidence that you are doing everything you can to maintain your health and wellbeing. This panel also includes tests specific to female health.
How does the phlebotomy (Blood Draw) work?
A blood draw of multiple tubes is required and included with the purchase of this test. Once you checkout in the Meenta Marketplace, your shipping information will be used to reach out to you to schedule the blood draw(s). Because of the lab operating hours, you’ll have to schedule it to occur during working hours Monday – Thursday 8am – 6pm EST. Hawaii blood work will be done Monday – Wednesday) When you receive your sample collection kit, open test kit using box flaps. DO NOT tear open the corrugated flap
Look inside for instructions regarding how to prepare for your blood draw appointment.
- The phlebotomist will come to you at a time and place of your choice within the United States.
- For this test you must be fasting (no food or drink except water) for eight hours.
- This test will be scheduled Mon-Thurs from 8am – 6pm EST (Mon-Weds in Hawaii).
- Please remove the ice gel packs from the kit and freeze for at least 8 hours before your test.
- Do not freeze anything else in the kit box.
- Please fill out enclosed Lifestyle Questionnaire and read the other instructions so you’re ready for the test.
- For tests with Phlebotomy on same person: Save $150 on 2 panels, $300 on 3 and >3 please call customer service.
What is included in my sample collection kit?
Included in your kit is:
- Cardboard box
- Styrofoam insulated cooler and two ice/gel packs
- You must take out the ice/gel packs and freeze them for at least 8 hours before your test can be done.
- Collection tubes, biohazard bags (do not freeze)
- Paperwork (order form) and instructions (Please fill out enclosed Lifestyle Questionnaire and read instructions so ready for the test.)
How do I interpret my results?
Each results report comes with a custom interpretation based on your profile and a document indicating recommended lifestyle changes. It is recommended that if there are any abnormal findings you discuss them with a primary care physician.
Why would I take this test?
Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men, women, and people of most racial and ethnic groups in the United States. One person dies every 36 seconds in the United States from cardiovascular disease. The risk of heart disease increases with age. Our medical experts have designed this heart test panel along with the expertise of Boston Heart Diagnostics specifically for people aged 40-65 wanting to learn more about their risk of heart disease based on the latest science.
This Test Includes:
- Apolipoprotein B
- Boston Heart Fatty Acid Balance™
- Boston Heart Cholesterol Balance®
- Direct Low-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol
- High-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol
- Small Dense LDL Cholesterol
- Carbon Dioxide
- Sodium, Potassium
- Alkaline Phosphatase
- Alanine Transaminase
- Aspartate Aminotransferase
- Total bilirubin
- Blood Urea Nitrogen
- Total Protein
- Uric Acid
- Creatine Kinase
- N-terminal pro b-type natriuretic peptide
- High Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein
- Lipoprotein-associated phospholipase A2
- Hemoglobin A1c,
- Beta Cell Function, CBC with Differential
- Vitamin D, 25-OH
- Apolipoprotein E
Female Hormone Targets:
- Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate (DHEA-S)
- Estradiol (Estrogen Fraction E2)
- Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
- Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
- Total Testosterone
Can I view a sample report?
Blood draw (phlebotomist required and sent to place/time of your choosing)
- Credit Card
- HSA Card
- PO Number
Note: These products and services are not returnable. Check your kit expiration date upon receipt. Using expired test kits is not recommended because they may provide inaccurate results.