If you have questions, we have answers, just ask us!
Finding the right product doesn’t have to be overwhelming or expensive. To help you, the Meenta marketplace brings together the widest array of diagnostic products and laboratory services combined with world-class scientific expertise and clinical oversight all in one place.
Sneak Peek Early Gender Reveal (2-3 days)
$149.00 per test
Can’t wait until the 20-week ultrasound to know the gender of your baby? SneakPeek Clinical by Gateway Genomics is a non-invasive blood test that detects male DNA. SneakPeek Clinical is 99.1% accurate and results are returned as early as 2 days, for simple, fast gender results you can trust.
This product is currently on backorder.
Enter your email below to get notified when this item is back in stock:
Available on backorder
BOY OR GIRL? Now you can know as early as 8 weeks into pregnancy with 99.1% accuracy.
Can’t wait until the 20-week ultrasound to know the sex of your baby? SneakPeek by Gateway Genomics is a non-invasive blood test that detects male DNA. SneakPeek Clinical is 99.1% accurate and results are returned as early as 2 days, for simple, fast sex determination results you can trust.
A rigorous non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) methodology is highly sensitive to male chromosomes. If male DNA is detected in mom’s blood, the baby is a boy, and if not, the baby is a girl. The results are triple-checked in the lab, so you can rely on your results. SneakPeek is the most accurate early sex determination DNA test on the market. If the sex of your newborn doesn’t match your test result, you’ll receive a 100% refund of your purchase price.
How Does It Work?
SneakPeek Clinical tests for male chromosomes in the fetal DNA found in mom’s blood. If male chromosomes are found, the baby is a boy. If none are found, the baby is a girl. The test is 99.1% accurate as early as 8 weeks into pregnancy. In laboratory testing, SneakPeek accurately determined fetal sex in 99.1% of 108 pregnant women at 8 weeks gestational age. See the peer-reviewed study in the International Journal of Pregnancy and Childbirth (Int J Pregn & Chi Birth. 2019; 5(4):135-137). In a separate laboratory test, fetal sex was accurately determined in 99.6% of 241 pregnant women at 9 weeks gestational age and later into pregnancy. See the peer-reviewed study in the Journal of Pregnancy and Child Health. (J Preg Child Health. 2017; 4:358).
- I’ve previously had a boy. Will that skew my results? Clinical studies have shown that fetal DNA clears from mom’s bloodstream between a few hours to 2 days after birth.
- I’m having twins. Can SneakPeek determine fetal sex for each one? In the case of identical twins, if male DNA is found, then both babies are boys. If no male DNA is found, then both babies are girls. For fraternal twins (or more!), finding male DNA will confirm at least one baby is a boy, but cannot distinguish if the second is a boy or girl.
- Do hormone disorders such as PCOS affect my results? SneakPeek is a DNA-based test, so hormones do not impact results.
- Is this test safe? SneakPeek Clinical is a non-invasive prenatal test (NIPT), and it’s safe for both mom and baby.
- How quickly can I get my results? Your sample is mailed to SneakPeek Labs via Priority Mail (aka “2 day mail”). We send results to the email address you provide within 4-8 hours of your sample arriving.2
- Are results guaranteed? SneakPeek Clinical is the most accurate early gender test on the market. If your test result does not match the gender of your newborn, you’ll
receive a full refund.
- How is my privacy protected? We know your DNA information is personal. To protect your privacy:
1. SneakPeek tests only for baby’s gender. No data is gathered about disease states or other health-related information.
2. After the test is run, your DNA sample is disposed of by a professional chemical management company in compliance with federal standards.
3. SneakPeek never shares your results with anyone other than the email address you provide.
- What are the lab’s operating hours?
Monday-Friday: Orders received after 2pm Pacific will ship the next business day.
Saturday: Orders received after 1pm Pacific will ship the next business day.
Sunday and USPS Postal holidays: Orders placed these days will ship the next business day.
*Subject to mailing prior to daily postal cut-off and proximity to SneakPeek Labs.
Non-invasive blood sample
- Credit Card
- HSA Card
- PO Number
Note: These products and services are not returnable. Check your kit expiration date upon receipt. Using expired test kits is not recommended because they may provide inaccurate results.