If you have questions, we have answers, just ask us!
ON/GO OTC COVID-19 Rapid Antigen 2-Pack Tests
$24.99 per package (2 tests per package)
The Carestart COVID-19 Antigen Test for nasal swabs can yield results in just 15-30 minutes, as opposed to RT-PCR-based tests that can take several days. Please note tests may expire as early as July 31, 2022.
- 10 minute test read
- Artificial intelligence to support result reading
- Guided process reduces errors
- Inbuilt communication platform
- Fully secure and protective of privacy, built for accessibility
- Package Insert
- Quick Reference Instructions
- Instructions for Use
- FDA Emergency Use Authorization Letter
- FDA Expiration Extension 3.15.2021
- Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers
- Fact Sheet for Patients
- 2 Test Devices
- 2 Assay Buffers
- 2 Extraction Vials and Caps
- 2 Specimen Collection Swabs
- 1 Positive and 1 Negative
- 1 Instruction Flyer for Use
- Online Training
Notices from AccessBio:
- The emergency use of this product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb3(b)(1), unless the declaration is terminated or authorization is revoked sooner.
- This product has been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens.
- This product has not been FDA cleared or approved, but has been authorized by FDA under an EUA.
Feel free to contact us any time with questions at email@example.com, and we’d be happy to help you out!
Want to learn more about picking the perfect COVID-19 test for your situation? Check out our blog on this topic here.
- Turnaround Time: 30 minutes
- Specificity: 87%
- Sensitivity: 98%
- Limit of Detection: 2.8×103 TCID50/ml
- CareStart COVID-19 Antigen Home Test – Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)
- Instructions for Use (IFU)
- Instructions for Use (IFU) (Home Test)
- Information for Healthcare Providers (HCP)
- Training Video
- Swabbing the nostrils is critical for obtaining an accurate result. If you do not swab your nose, the device will produce a false negative result.
IMPORTANT: Swabbing the nostrils is critical for obtaining an accurate result. If you do not swab your nose, the device will produce a false negative result.
Using Mobile Application
- Ensure you have an internet connection and download the App prior to start the test.
- Ensure you are using a compatible smartphone. (iOS13 or newer for Apple iPhone and Android10 or newer for Android Phone)
- Only open the foil pouch packaging when the App instructed to do so.
Scan the QR code to download the app
- Credit Card
- HSA Card
- PO Number
Note: These products and services are not returnable. Check your kit expiration date upon receipt. Using expired test kits is not recommended because they may provide inaccurate results.