If you have questions, we have answers, just ask us!
Clip Health COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test Analyzer
$500.00 per package (25 tests per package)
EUA-authorized, high-accuracy, smartphone-based COVID-19 antigen testing.
This product is currently on backorder.
Enter your email below to get notified when this item is back in stock:
Available on backorder
Rapid, accurate diagnostics. Anywhere, anytime.
Our product vision is to enable accessible, personalized, and actionable health testing, with immediate follow-up, across infectious, metabolic, endocrine, and chronic diseases and conditions.
- Shown to Detect Variants: Identifies the SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen detectable in nasal swab specimens during the acute phase of infection.
- Automated Reporting: Results are automatically linkable to LIMS and EHR systems and reportable to public health authorities.
- High Throughput: A single operator can run tens of tests each hour with a hands-on time of only 90 seconds per test.
- FDA and NIH Vetted: Received FDA EUA in just 7 weeks and independently verified by the NIH RADx program.
Product Package Contents
- 25 Cartridges
- 25 Dropper tips
- 25 Extraction tubes, each containing 500uL of buffer
- 25 Sterile nasal swabs
- 1 Positive control swab
- 1 Negative control swab
- 1 Package insert
- 1 Quick Reference instructions
- Instructions for Use
- FDA Emergency Use Authorization Letter
- Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers
- Fact Sheet for Patients
- Quick Reference Instructions
- Clip Analyzer User Manual
- Instructional Video
- Clip Health Informational Video
- Test Information Video
Feel free to contact us any time with questions at email@example.com, and we’d be happy to help you out!
Want to learn more about picking the perfect COVID-19 test for your situation? Check out our blog on this topic here.
- Step 1 – Load the Cartridge into the Clip Analyzer. The Clip Health COVID-19 Test employs persistent luminescence immunoassay technology in a sandwich lateral flow assay design to detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein from anterior nasal swab specimens.
- Step 2 – Prep nasal swab sample using the Extraction Tube. Patient’s nasal sample is placed in the Extraction Tube, during which the virus particles in the sample are disrupted, releasing viral nucleoproteins.
- Step 3 – Squeeze Extraction Tube contents into the Cartridge. The extracted sample is dispensed into the Cartridge’s sample well where it migrates through a lateral flow test strip containing various chemical environments. If SARS-CoV-2 viral antigen is present, it will be trapped and labeled by a persistent luminescent reporter nanoparticle.
- Step 4 – Act on the objective, rapid, accurate result for COVID-19 infection. The Clip Analyzer measures a luminescence signal from the test strip, then methodspeciﬁc algorithms are used to display objective test results (Positive, Negative, or Invalid) on the screen.
- Credit Card
- HSA Card
- PO Number
Note: These products and services are not returnable. Check your kit expiration date upon receipt. Using expired test kits is not recommended because they may provide inaccurate results.