If you have questions, we have answers, just ask us!
Ellume COVID-19 Rapid Antigen OTC One-Pack Test
$45.00 per test
The Ellume COVID-19 Home Test is the only over-the-counter (OTC) antigen home test that:
- Requires just one test, all other OTC antigen home tests require 2 tests.
- Gives results in 15 minutes, all other OTC antigen home tests need 2 tests, 1 – 3 days apart.
- Is clinically proven for use without symptoms.
- Uses a protective child adapter to ensure swabbing children is safe and comfortable.
This product is currently on backorder.
Enter your email below to get notified when this item is back in stock:
Available on backorder
- FDA AUTHORIZED, AT-HOME COVID-19 RAPID ANTIGEN COLLECTION KIT – The Ellume COVID test kit for self-collection of a mid-turbinate sample for detection of SARS-CoV-2—the virus that causes COVID-19. This is a “rapid” test, results are available in the app after using the test. Automatic mandatory result reporting to public health authorities. No need to report results to healthcare professionals.
- CONVENIENT, EASY TO USE – A free app with step-by-step animated instructions clear, unambiguous results (in words). This test kit includes a short nasal swab with protective child adapter and comfort tip.
- HIGHLY ACCURATE – 96% accuracy in clinical studies. Gives you accurate results in a single test, in 15 minutes (other OTC antigen tests require a second test 24 – 36 hours later).
- FAST RESULTS – Receive easy-to-understand results within 15 minutes.
- VIRUS DETECTION ONLY – This test will not confirm immunity or detect antibodies with respect to COVID-19.
- FOR PEOPLE 2 AND ABOVE – For use with and without symptoms aged 2 years and above without requiring a prescription.
Check out our other COVID-19 rapid tests here!
- Ellume COVID-19 Home Test – EUA
- Ellume COVID-19 Home Test – For healthcare professionals – fact sheet
- Ellume COVID-19 Home Test – For healthcare professionals – instructions
- Ellume COVID-19 Home Test – Package contents and insert
- Ellume COVID-19 Home Test – FAQ
This Ellume COVID test is an over the counter, self-performed rapid test detecting SARS-CoV-2 antigen with results in 15 minutes. It is suitable for ages 2+ years for asymptomatic screening and symptomatic testing. Utilizing the dedicated app, users follow step-by-step instructions to perform the test including a self-collected mid-turbinate swab. The sample is analyzed and results are automatically transmitted to the user’s smartphone via Bluetooth®. Results can be shared with healthcare professionals to enable optimal therapy. Through a secure cloud connection, the Ellume COVID-19 Home Test provides real time reporting of test results and critical data to health authorities, employers and educators, for efficient COVID-19 mapping.
To use the product, the user should first download the free application for iOS or Android phones. The user follows the instructions on the Quick Start Guide to connect the Analyzer to their phone. The user then views the information video and follows the in-app self-paced, step-by-step instructions to complete the test. The user’s smartphone will generate one of the following test results:
- “Your test is negative for COVID-19”
- “Your test is positive for COVID-19”
- “A Test Error has occurred”
The Ellume COVID-19 Home Test correctly identified 96% of positive samples and 100% of negative samples in individuals with symptoms. In people without symptoms the test correctly identified 91% of positive samples and 96% of negative samples. This performance was measured during a clinical study conducted in the USA from October 2020 to November 2020, comparing the Ellume COVID-19 Home Test results to a FDA Emergency Use Authorized high sensitivity PCR (molecular) test.
Want to learn more about picking the perfect COVID-19 test for your situation? Check out our blog on this topic here.
Instructions (more info here)
- Download and open the app (Google Play or Apple Store)
- Answer a few questions
- Watch the information video
- Perform the test in 7 easy steps
- Receive your result in 15 minutes
The Ellume COVID-19 Home Test requires 3 core elements for operation: • a smartphone (supplied by the user); • a single use Analyzer; • a single use sampling and processing system that includes a sterile Nasal Swab, Processing Fluid, and a Dropper
- Credit Card
- HSA Card
- PO Number
Note: These products and services are not returnable. Check your kit expiration date upon receipt. Using expired test kits is not recommended because they may provide inaccurate results.