If you have questions, we have answers, just ask us!
Healthy Aging Panel + Private Phlebotomy (Blood Draw) Included !
$442.45 per test
Helps Individuals who want to take ownership of their health by using this test focusing on aging and based on the latest science because unlike any other Clinical Diagnostics marketplace we offer convenient, unfettered access to validated tests.
Notice: This test must be done in the morning after fasting 12 hours (water is allowed)
Purpose: This blood test is for anyone interesting in a healthy aging plan with the phlebotomy done at the time and place of their choosing.
Benefits: Improve your healthy aging plan by learning more about your risk markers for diseases related to aging
Technology: Clinical chemistry techniques
Convenient: schedule the at-home blood draw directly with a phlebotomist (included with test)
Fast: 5-7 day turnaround time from when the lab received the sample
Why would I take this test?
The population of older Americans is growing and living longer than ever. As a group, they are living active lives and contributing to the economy. The added years to the lifespans have resulted in a longer middle age—extending the period when workers are at their most productive and creative. Our medical experts have designed this heart test panel along with the expertise of Boston Heart Diagnostics for people wanting to learn more about blood markers related to aging and based on the latest science.
What does this test include ?
- Healthy Aging Panel: ChBal, FatBal, apoB, TC, LDL-C, HDL-C, Lpa, sdLDL-C, TG, Ca, Cl, CO2, NA, K, Alb, AlkPhos, ALT, AST, Tbil, BUN, Creat, TP, Uric, CystC, CK, proBNP, FIB, hsCRP, LpPLA2, OxPL, A1c, Beta Cell Function, VitD, CoQ10, CBC with Differential
How does the phlebotomy (Blood Draw) work?
A blood draw of multiple tubes is required and included with the purchase of this test. Once you checkout in the Meenta Marketplace, your shipping information will be used to reach out to you to schedule the blood draw(s). Because of the lab operating hours, you’ll have to schedule it to occur during working hours Monday – Thursday 8am – 6pm EST. Hawaii blood work will be done Monday – Wednesday) When you receive your sample collection kit, open test kit using box flaps. DO NOT tear open the corrugated flap
Look inside for instructions regarding how to prepare for your blood draw appointment.
- The phlebotomist will come to you at a time and place of your choice within the United States.
- For this test you must be fasting (no food or drink except water) for eight hours.
- This test will be scheduled Mon-Thurs from 8am – 6pm EST (Mon-Weds in Hawaii).
- Please remove the ice gel packs from the kit and freeze for at least 8 hours before your test.
- Do not freeze anything else in the kit box.
- Please fill out enclosed Lifestyle Questionnaire and read the other instructions so you’re ready for the test.
- For tests with Phlebotomy on same person: Save $150 on 2 panels, $300 on 3 and >3 please call customer service.
What is included in my sample collection kit?
Included in your kit is:
- Cardboard box
- Styrofoam insulated cooler and two ice/gel packs
- You must take out the ice/gel packs and freeze them for at least 8 hours before your test can be done.
- Collection tubes, biohazard bags (do not freeze)
- Paperwork (order form) and instructions (Please fill out enclosed Lifestyle Questionnaire and read instructions so ready for the test.)
How do I interpret my results?
Each results report comes with a custom interpretation based on your profile and a document indicating recommended lifestyle changes. It is recommended that if there are any abnormal findings you discuss them with a primary care physician.
Blood draw with private phlebotomy done at a time and place of your choosing
- Credit Card
- HSA Card
- PO Number
Note: These products and services are not returnable. Check your kit expiration date upon receipt. Using expired test kits is not recommended because they may provide inaccurate results.