If you have questions, we have answers, just ask us!
Healthy Pregnancy Panel + Private Phlebotomy (Blood Draw) Included !
$506.75 per test
Helps Individuals who want to have blood testing during pregnancy that may identify areas requiring supplementation/treatment to decrease risks for the newborn because unlike any other Clinical Diagnostics marketplace we offer convenient, unfettered access to validated tests.
Purpose: This blood test is for any pregnant person interested in a comprehensive look at their health
- Benefits: Improving your healthy pregnancy plan by learning more about your own heart health risk factors
- Technology: Clinical chemistry techniques on blood samples (phlebotomist blood draw included)
- Convenient: schedule the blood draw at a time and place of your choosing
- Comprehensive: includes 18 tests for heart health relevant to pregnancy
- Fast: 5-7 day turnaround time from when the lab received the sample
Pregnancy is an exciting time, but it can also be stressful. Knowing that you are doing all you can to stay healthy during pregnancy and give your baby a healthy start in life will help you to have peace of mind. Our medical experts have designed this test panel along with the expertise of Boston Heart Diagnostics specifically for pregnancy to learn more about any area of maternal health that may need supplementation or treatment prior to conception based on the latest science.This test will determine the ability to support a healthy pregnancy and/or identify areas where supplements and medical intervention may be needed. Will analyze things such as clotting and the methylation cycle which can cause a folate deficiency, and for the necessary factors to support fetal brain development.
What tests does this panel include?
This panel tests performs the following tests: FatBal, apoB, LDL-C, HDL-C, Lpa, sdLDL-C, TG, Ca, Cl, CO2, NA, K, Alb, AlkPhos, ALT, AST, Tbil, BUN, Creat, TP, Uric, FE, CK, proBNP, CBC, TSH, TPO, FT4, FT3, FIB, LpPLA2, A1c, HOMA-IR, B12, Folate, HCY, VitD, FactV, FactII, MTHFR, CBC with Differential
How does the phlebotomy (Blood Draw) work?
A blood draw of multiple tubes is required and included with the purchase of this test. Once you checkout in the Meenta Marketplace, your shipping information will be used to reach out to you to schedule the blood draw(s). Because of the lab operating hours, you’ll have to schedule it to occur during working hours Monday – Thursday 8am – 6pm EST. Hawaii blood work will be done Monday – Wednesday) When you receive your sample collection kit, open test kit using box flaps. DO NOT tear open the corrugated flap
Look inside for instructions regarding how to prepare for your blood draw appointment.
- The phlebotomist will come to you at a time and place of your choice within the United States.
- For this test you must be fasting (no food or drink except water) for eight hours.
- This test will be scheduled Mon-Thurs from 8am – 6pm EST (Mon-Weds in Hawaii).
- Please remove the ice gel packs from the kit and freeze for at least 8 hours before your test.
- Do not freeze anything else in the kit box.
- Please fill out enclosed Lifestyle Questionnaire and read the other instructions so you’re ready for the test.
- For tests with Phlebotomy on same person: Save $150 on 2 panels, $300 on 3 and >3 please call customer service.
What is included in my sample collection kit?
Included in your kit is:
- Cardboard box
- Styrofoam insulated cooler and two ice/gel packs
- You must take out the ice/gel packs and freeze them for at least 8 hours before your test can be done.
- Collection tubes, biohazard bags (do not freeze)
- Paperwork (order form) and instructions (Please fill out enclosed Lifestyle Questionnaire and read instructions so ready for the test.)
How do I interpret my results?
Each results report comes with a custom interpretation based on your profile and a document indicating recommended lifestyle changes. It is recommended that if there are any abnormal findings you discuss them with a primary care physician.
Blood draw – private phlebotomy done at a time and place of your choosing
- Credit Card
- HSA Card
- PO Number
Note: These products and services are not returnable. Check your kit expiration date upon receipt. Using expired test kits is not recommended because they may provide inaccurate results.