If you have questions, we have answers, just ask us!
Finding the right product doesn’t have to be overwhelming or expensive. To help you, the Meenta marketplace brings together the widest array of diagnostic products and laboratory services combined with world-class scientific expertise and clinical oversight all in one place.
Lucira COVID-19 All-In-One Test Kit (Providers Only)
$75.00 per test
This Lucira COVID-19 All-In-One Test can be performed at home or in a medical office and provide results within 30 minutes. Just order your test, collect your sample, upload a photo of your test unit, and get your results PDF. This product includes a full results report from Meenta that meets the requirements for travel to the US and Canada. This product does not include Meenta medical oversight and must be purchased by a physician. That means that Meenta is not able to provide a PDF results report for this product. However, this product is available with Meenta medical supervision here at this link.
The Lucira COVID-19 All-In-One Test Kit is a single-use test kit intended for self-collection at-home by individuals 14 and older to detect the virus that causes COVID-19. This product does not include Meenta medical oversight and must be purchased by a physician. That means that Meenta is not able to provide a PDF results report for this product. However, this product is available with Meenta medical supervision here at this link.
- FDA/EUA: The Lucira COVID-19 All-In-One Test is the first and only FDA EUA authorized single-use molecular test. This is a rapid PCR-like test for self-collection of a nasal sample, for use by symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals. The test can run in less than 30 minutes. Results are available within 12 hours of uploading a photo of your test to the Meenta Testing app.
- CONVENIENT, EASY TO USE – Everything needed for self-collection of nasal sample: Instructions For Use, 1 nasal swab in a peel-pouch, 1 sample vial containing liquid for processing sample, 1 test unit for running test, 2 AA batteries for the test unit, 1 plastic disposal bag.
- GOLD STANDARD ACCURACY: Accuracy equivalent to high sensitivity PCR—achieved 100% sensitivity (positive percent agreement) and 98% specificity (negative percent agreement) in clinical testing (1).
- PHOTO UPLOAD REQUIREMENT – While you do NOT have to send your sample to a lab to get your result, you DO need to upload a completed photo of your test after it has run in order to receive your results. This product does not include the LUCI Pass software.
- TRAVEL COMPLIANT – The Lucira COVID-19 All-In-One Test meets requirements for testing when traveling within the US and to Canada, as well as many other international locations. Includes access to results documentation for verification.
- VIRUS DETECTION ONLY – This test will not confirm immunity or detect antibodies with respect to COVID-19.
- FOR PEOPLE 14 AND OLDER – Self-collection at home is approved for anyone 14 years and older, while people ages 2-13 years require adult collection by a healthcare provider.
- Lucira Community Testing Study 07A-CLI 006 Fall 2020 (n=101)
The Lucira COVID-19 All-In-One Test Kit is for use under the Food and Drug Administration’s Emergency Use Authorization only.
Which viral variants does this test detect? (last updated July 1st, 2021)
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) have highlighted the emergence of four notable SARS-CoV-2 Variants of Concern (1,2):
- Alpha (also known as B.1.1.7) first detected in UK,
- Beta (also known as B.1.351) first detected in South Africa,
- Delta (also known as B.1.617.2) first detected in India,
- Gamma (also known as P.1) first detected in Japan/Brazil, Additionally, a Variant of Interest has been identified to be rising in prevalence:
- Lambda (also known as C.37) first detected in Peru
Lucira Health performs routine surveillance of emerging SARS-CoV-2 strains by periodically evaluating in silico reactivity against sequence databases. These evaluations have shown that these variants are reactive to the Lucira COVID-19 Check-It and All-In-One Test Kits. The Lucira Health assay targets two non-overlapping regions of the N gene. Hence the detection region is unaffected by the mutations in the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2 in the variant strains. As these particular viral strains become commercially available, Lucira Health intends to perform testing to confirm detection of these strains. Lucira Health will continue to monitor the situation with emerging variants of SARS-CoV-2. If you have any questions on the above, please reach out to Technical Support at email@example.com.
2) https://www.who.int/publications/m/item/weekly-epidemiological-update-on-covid-19—29-june- 2021
How do I update my account Info?
In testing.meenta.io click on your Name in the top right corner and select My Account in the dropdown menu. Choose Email, and enter your new address. You will have to enter your password to confirm the update. The new email will be used for all account correspondence and important test notifications.
From the page viewing your results, hold down on the screen to open sharing options. Select share and send to yourself via email or wherever you’d like to print from.
I haven’t received my tests in the mail. How do I know when they will arive?
If you haven’t received your tests or a tracking number provided by Meenta, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or chat our friendly robot from within the app.
If you do not have any tests in your account, it is possible your tests were assigned to a different email address. Please double check that you register your account using the same email where you received the invite to claim your test. You may also check with your administrator to ensure you created an account using the correct email address. Still no luck? Contact email@example.com or communicate using our friendly Bot to connect with customer support. Say hello to our friendly bot by clicking on this icon in the lower right hand corner of your in testing.meenta.io
How do I reset my password?
Click on the “Forgot your password?” option from the Meenta Testing Login Page. You may also reset your password from the My Account section of your Dashboard (click on your name in the top righthand corner).
I’m trying to upload my photos but am getting an error message. What do I do?
Having trouble uploading your photos? Please try disconnecting from wifi and trying on your mobile network. If you cannot get your photos to upload, please reach out to support by way of the chat. Say hello to our friendly bot by clicking on this icon in the lower right hand corner of your in testing.meenta.io.
I get an Invite Missing message when trying to claim my test. What do I do?
If you have already created an account, click on the “Login to your Account” button to access the general login page.
All the lights on my Lucira are blinking! (or other hardware related issues). What do I do?
You are most likely having an issue related to the Lucira hardware itself and need to reach out to Lucira’s support team directly.
When will I get my results?
Our team reviews new test photos every day at 12pm and 6pm CST. If you do not have your results, please wait until the next review cycle and you will receive them.
There is a typo in my final PDF results report. What should I do?
If there is a typo in your final PDF results report, you will need to redo Form #5 (Your Patient Information). Please reach out to our team and they will resend the form to you over email.
Are these times correct on my PDF results report?
All timestamps for test collection are self entered by you, and are converted into Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
For Use with Provider-collected Nasal Swab Specimens in individuals aged 13 and under. Instructions for sample collection can be found in this video and in this document. The CDC also had some very useful instructions for nasal swab collections here. Feel free to contact us any time with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’d be happy to help you out! If you’re interested in another saliva-based COVID-19 test, check out our RT-PCR test from Infinity Biologics.
- Credit Card
- HSA Card
- PO Number
Note: These products and services are not returnable. Check your kit expiration date upon receipt. Using expired test kits is not recommended because they may provide inaccurate results.