Finding the right product doesn’t have to be overwhelming or expensive. To help you, the Meenta marketplace brings together the widest array of diagnostic products and laboratory services combined with world-class scientific expertise and clinical oversight all in one place. If you have questions, we have answers, just ask us!
Pool Testing for COVID-19 with Meenta and Mirimus for Small to Medium Businesses (< 250 people)
From: $1,500.00 for 3 months
Testing is the best way to give your large group or organization the confidence to return to work in person. Meenta has partnered with Mirimus for over 12 months to safely test for COVID-19 in around the country, using pool testing to dramatically reduce costs. In addition to our custom software, this package includes the technology and expert customer support to keep your workplace open with confidence.
If you are looking for a cost-efficient method of testing a group of less than 250 people without symptoms of COVID-19, the FDA suggests that you should consider pool testing. For people in charge of organizing testing programs for organizations and large groups, the process of finding a solution that sets people of all ages at ease can be frustrating. We believe that leaders and managers should focus more on their work than on the pandemic. Having helped >80 small-medium sized organizations stay open in the past year, we’re partnering with Mirimus Clinical labs to bring a world-class pool testing experience. Contact a Meenta representative today to learn more about how we can help you have a peaceful back-to-work experience, free from the worry of infection.
- Simple Test: Noninvasive saliva-based self-collection method with barcode scanning.
- Easy Management: No manual tracking of health information with Excel.
- Quick Results: Turnaround times of less than 24 hours for pool or individual tests.
After checkout, a Meenta Representative will contact you to chat about the next steps. Alternatively, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. You can see a full video tour of the Meenta Pooling app here. If you need to order more pooled tests for your Meenta Pooling workspace, please check out this product page here.
- What is SalivaDirect?
SalivaDirect is a process developed at the Yale School of Public Health to test persons suspected of having COVID-19 for the virus, SARS-CoV-2. SalivaDirect received emergency use authorization (EUA) from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Aug. 15, 2020. Yale has designated Mirimus as an authorized laboratory to provide SalivaDirect as a method for individual diagnostic testing.
- Specific: The assay was determined to have a specificity of 94.1%.
- Sensitive: Limit of detection of 1 copy/mL.
- Award-winning: Mirimus Named A Winner in $6M XPRIZE Rapid COVID Testing Competition.
- Capacity: The SalivaClear platform wasused to test more than 265,000 saliva samples from 93 K-12 schools and 18 colleges between August 2020 and January 2021, and they are currently drastically expanding capacity.
- What is your saliva sample collection method?
We use a simple self-collection method that is composed of a 2 mL cryogenic vial and saliva collection aid (straw). The saliva straw fits into a cryogenic vial and the testing individual deposits 1 mL of saliva through the straw into the vial. 1 mL of saliva is required for testing.
- Is a saliva sample stable at room temperature?
Saliva samples are stable at room temperature without any buffer or refrigeration required for storage or transport
Self, saliva collection straw and vial
- Credit Card
- HSA Card
- PO Number
Note: These products and services are not returnable.