If you have questions, we have answers, just ask us!
Finding the right product doesn’t have to be overwhelming or expensive. To help you, the Meenta marketplace brings together the widest array of diagnostic products and laboratory services combined with world-class scientific expertise and clinical oversight all in one place.
Quidel QuickVue® SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen 25-Pack Tests
$400.00 per package (25 tests per package)
The QuickVue SARS Antigen Test detects SARS-CoV-2 antigens directly from anterior nares swab specimens. The QuickVue SARS Antigen Test provides accurate and reliable results in 10 minutes, allowing for testing of patients suspected of COVID-19/2019-nCoV in near-patient testing environments.
Due to exceptionally high demand, this product has been placed on backorder status. However, you can still place your order now to be first in line when they arrive. If you can’t wait, please contact us at email@example.com and we will match you to another product that fits your testing needs.
This product is currently on backorder.
Enter your email below to get notified when this item is back in stock:
Available on backorder
The QuickVue SARS Antigen Test detects SARS-CoV-2 antigens directly from anterior nares swab specimens. Approved for point-of-care settings, the QuickVue SARS Antigen Test provides accurate and reliable results in 10 minutes, allowing for testing of patients suspected of COVID-19/2019-nCoV in near-patient testing environments. You can read the instructions for use here.
- Dipstick test format: Simple workflow follows a similar format to CLIA-waived QuickVue assays.
- No instrument necessary: Results in 10 minutes Test and treat in the same office visit.
- Two-color result: Easy to read and interpret. Blue control line and red test line.
- All components included in kit: Ready to use, no need for additional equipment.
- Room temperature storage: No refrigerator space needed. No need to wait for reagents to warm up. Rapid SARS-CoV-2 tests can be run immediately as needed.
- Turnaround Time: 10 minutes
- Specificity: 83.5%
- Sensitivity: 99.2%
- Limit of Detection: 9.55×106 TCID50/ml
- QuickVue At-Home OTC COVID-19 Test – Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)
- Instructions for Use (IFU)
- Instructions for Use (IFU) (Home Test)
- Information for Healthcare Providers (HCP)
- Information for Individuals
Does this test have an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)?
The QuickVue SARS Antigen Test has not been FDA cleared or approved, but has been authorized by the FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for use by authorized laboratories for the detection of proteins from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens. This test is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
- Sample type: Anterior nares swab
- Time to results: 10 minutes
- Kit storage conditions: Room temperature (15°C to 30°C/59°F to 86°F)
- Internal controls: Included
- External controls: Positive and negative included
- PPA (Reference Extracted SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR Assay) 96.6%
- NPA (Reference Extracted SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR Assay) 99.3%
- Shelf life: 24 months from date of manufacture
- CLIA complexity: Waived*
* Testing is limited to laboratories certified under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA), 42 U.S.C. §263a, that meet the requirements to perform moderate, high or waived complexity tests. This test is authorized for use at the Point of Care (POC), i.e., in patient care settings operating under a CLIA Certificate of Waiver, Certificate of Compliance, or Certificate of Accreditation.
Where can I go for updates and more information?
Product Training: https://quickvuetraining.com/quickvue
General Information – Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Information for Healthcare Professionals
Information for Laboratories
Isolation Precautions in Healthcare Settings
General Information – Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Emergency Use Authorizations
Additional Information – Quidel’s EUA COVID-19 Products (Scroll down to the list of EUA products and enter “Quidel” in the search box)
- Credit Card
- HSA Card
- PO Number
Note: These products and services are not returnable. Check your kit expiration date upon receipt. Using expired test kits is not recommended because they may provide inaccurate results.